Thursday 2 December 2010

Roneys Butchers, Sheffield


With the snow kindly giving me another day off I decided to wrap up and trek through the arctic wilderness, more commonly known as Sheffield, with my original intention being to visit Fancie's Sharrow Vale Road store, unfortunately it was closed. I did however notice a little butchers on the same road advertising hot roast pork sandwiches and being very peckish I decided to check it out.


Great decision that was, a huge hot juicy pork sandwich with stuffing, apple sauce and crunchy pieces of crackling buried in the centre and all for the bargain price of £2.80. The one you see in the picture is the regular version and was very filling, I assume the large version is a whole pig squished between two slices of bread.

Delicious



Roneys Butchers
276 Sharrow Vale Road
Sheffield,
South Yorkshire
S11 8ZH
0114 266 0593

1 comment:

  1. Everything from Roney's is good. No supermarket,pre cut crap in that shop. Support local traditional butchers for they're a fast dying breed!

    ReplyDelete